Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

With a 6-3 conservative scotus, will pot be outlawed?

Oh koog..midol

• JOHN B

Nothing will change.

How could that happen?  SCOTUS isn't supposed to pass laws.  I know, it passed the homosexual "marriage" law and the abortion as a "right" law", but those aren't valid laws.

does it matter? why? other than your fradulant medical uses, of course 

Under Federal law, pmarijuana is illegal already.

Pot is illegal on federal grounds.  Some individual states have made it legal.   

I don't know where you're from but it ain't ever been legal here in Texas. I was hoping that they would make peace with the war on drugs, because from where I'm sitting the drugs are winning.

On what grounds? The us constitution says nothing about any kinds of drugs, and the supreme court cannot just invalidate legally created state laws.

I find it sad that so few people understand what the supreme court does.

Nope. But it should be left up to the States anyways. I believe in power to the people and that is best achieved by local control.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

No, it won't be