Can someone please tell me what the trumpet noises in the sky mean. Because I think I heard one tonight and I really don't like it.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Joseph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you sure you didn't hear an air horn from a truck or a locomotive?  Truckers like to personalize their trucks and truck part stores sell air horns that can play different notes.

There was also a YouTube hoax going around a few years ago where people posted videos of alleged trumpet sounds.  However, on closer examination it turned out the soundtrack from the scene where the Martians emerge from the ground in the 2005 movie War of the World.

• 1 month ago

That means that Al Hirt is returning to earth.  Roll out the welcome mat.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"I think I heard one tonight" - so if you just think you heard something how do you know you really heard it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it's the archangel gabriel blowing his trumpet to alert us of the approaching armageddon.

@elaine: if they were natural phenomena people would have reported them throughout history. cheap portable tape recorders have been available for at least sixty years. but it has only been within the past couple years people have begun reporting the mysterious trumpet sounds and recording them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's apparently a natural phenomenon .  It's a sound made somewhere else and certain atmospheric conditions are required.  The Discovery Channel had an episode on this . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.