Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

what's the best site on the internet to ask important questions?

and receive valuable answers..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Well as you can see Yahoo Answers is only good for passing time.

Now Quora is a decent Q&A site, but most people on there tend to be very bossy and condescending even if they do give good answers. I don't like people's attitudes on Quora.

It seems Reddit would be a good choice as someone else said.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not familiar with the workings of Reddit but I believe Quora is quite a good place to get important answers.  You probably will get several  answers and you can choose which information is the nearest to your situation.  However, it may take some time--a matter of minutes to a matter of days. As a person who does some of the answers, I can tell you that I put information from my own experience (I'm 79) together with research and I believe some of my answers have been helpful and insightful.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can try McDonald's FAQ. They usually have good answers.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Besides this one you could give Quora a Try or Reddit that one I have never used before but I hear its good

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Google the specific question first, then if your answer isn't there, go to one of the forums that comes up.

If I had a specific question about line switching power supply design, I would not go to Yahoo Answers, Reddit, or Quora.  I'd go to a power supply design forum, or at least an electronics one.

• 1 month ago

I would say the best one is Reddit

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.