Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

what's the best site on the internet to ask important questions?

and receive valuable answers..

Well as you can see Yahoo Answers is only good for passing time.

Now Quora is a decent Q&A site, but most people on there tend to be very bossy and condescending even if they do give good answers. I don't like people's attitudes on Quora.

It seems Reddit would be a good choice as someone else said.

I'm not familiar with the workings of Reddit but I believe Quora is quite a good place to get important answers.  You probably will get several  answers and you can choose which information is the nearest to your situation.  However, it may take some time--a matter of minutes to a matter of days. As a person who does some of the answers, I can tell you that I put information from my own experience (I'm 79) together with research and I believe some of my answers have been helpful and insightful.

You can try McDonald's FAQ. They usually have good answers.

• Daniel

Besides this one you could give Quora a Try or Reddit that one I have never used before but I hear its good

Google the specific question first, then if your answer isn't there, go to one of the forums that comes up.

If I had a specific question about line switching power supply design, I would not go to Yahoo Answers, Reddit, or Quora.  I'd go to a power supply design forum, or at least an electronics one.

I would say the best one is Reddit