Riddle: You've won a lifetime supply of cowboy beans. Now what?

Polly--let me know when you graduate to trombone. 

• polly

I'll soundproof my house so my neighbours stop banging on the walls in the middle of the night yelling at me to stop practicing playing the trumpet at all hours 

• John P

What are 'cowboy beans'? In Britain I do not know that name.

• JJ

Eat much as I can. the world needs Gas. 

Recon there will be cowboys arustlin' them there beans.  Why if I don't lock them away there will be not a bean left by sunrise.  

Mrs.H will throw me out of her trunk.

• Gregg

Use them as an ingredient in making those leaf blowers gardeners use.  They work wonders.

Plant them and harvest this human-bovine hybrid ...

Sell them for money and use that money to go on another vacation to Disney World. Oh, and I’m taking my brother and some friends with me.

Now I feed them to Fat Bastard for a month, exclusively, collecting all his noxious gasses and fecal deposits in that time, and forming them into A HUGE BOMB which I will unleash on mankind if I am not payed the sum of ONE GAJILLION DOLLARS! *pinky*

• Pronk

Convert my cars to run off of

METHANE GAS..😳

• Mrs H

You need a lifetime supply of. Gas X