is anyone worried the way the world is going?
with the corona virus, and word there could be more unknown diseases emerging..i am in britain and are worried about my country especially, there seems to be a lot of problems now including over population and too many immigrants here......and just.. the world in general is worrying me..
- griggleLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
The world has always teetered on the brink of destruction. Nothing new about that. Two things to remember:
1. You can do nothing about it. Your worries won't change anything.
2. The world will end on the day God picks. Not before. Not after. So be ready for that and enjoy your brief stay.
Have a nice day.Source(s): mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond
- SummertimeLv 74 weeks ago
Pretty sure thats a yes.
- 1 month ago
i sometimes have a fret about... but then i log-on to teh internets porn and it all goes away mind.
- Anonymous1 month ago
and worrying many. Google "the end times". The Bible is pretty clear about all of this.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Mr. BluelightLv 71 month ago
Not to mention Trumpty Dumpty.