Why did that person stop responding to emails ?

There is a woman on YouTube with a channel atq official and reviews clothes and hosiery. Now i emailed her lately and she dosen’t write back which worries me. Now I posted her some pantyhose and I hope she will review and try them on YouTube. Why would stop replying to emails?

To add what the other Anon said, let me point out: YOU, a MAN, sent a pair of PANTYHOSE to a Female STRANGER and you want HER to PUT THEM ON, MODEL THEM and review them on YOUTUBE.  How Pervy-Stalker can you be?  Leave the woman alone and enjoy her channel or move on.  

Sometimes people lose interest in their channels, blogs or websites so they stop updating them. Maybe she got bored, got a job, got sick, got a boyfriend,  got a life, whatever. However after reading your posting history, looks like you've got another restraining order to add to your collection. Maybe you frightened her so badly she dropped off the internet to get rid of you. If you aren't getting any response then stop trying to contact her and let it go.

We each get to choose how we respond to other people. We should always try to be polite until we are given a reason not to be. We cannot OBLIGE another person to respond to us unless they are legally required to to so.  If we are being a pain in the butt, we can expect to be ignored. If we want someone to do something for us but there is nothing in it for THEM, we can expect to be ignored. If a person has higher priority things they NEED to do, we can expect to be ignored. Our desires do not amount to someone else's obligations. They get to choose their priorities and that may not include us.