What would you say is the age spanking should end ?

I think 12 is the age but id like to know what your opinion of this ? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

12 to 14. Depends on the kid. 

• 4 weeks ago

in my opinion hand to buttocks contact should never end

• 1 month ago

I don't believe it should ever start, but it should definitely stop around 3 or 4. Most kids have started puberty by the age of 12, even if you can't tell just by looking at them. It would be highly inappropriate to smack a 12 year old's bottom. 

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

65?              

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

stop hitting your children

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It should definitely end by 12, but it should become less frequent after around 7 or 8.

However, I personally think spanking should only be used as a last resort, regardless of the age of the child. There are other (and often more effective) ways to discipline besides spanking.

• 1 month ago

When they're old enough to understand rules and what you tell them. This varies with children with some having communication/comprehension  skills earlier than others

• 1 month ago

Hey griggle i agree i mean 14 is pushing it but there are 14 year olds that need it 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Kids grow up faster nowadays because of the internet, TV, and movies.  Nine (9) might be the age to stop spanking and start reasoning and discussing things more.

• 1 month ago

Being spanked by a woman doesn't excite me and neither does the idea of a woman being in control sexually. I'm not a rapist I am a man who's 06 website was hijacked once profitable by the Feds who maintain it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.