What would you say is the age spanking should end ?

I think 12 is the age but id like to know what your opinion of this ? 

12 to 14. Depends on the kid. 

in my opinion hand to buttocks contact should never end

I don't believe it should ever start, but it should definitely stop around 3 or 4. Most kids have started puberty by the age of 12, even if you can't tell just by looking at them. It would be highly inappropriate to smack a 12 year old's bottom. 

• F

65?              

stop hitting your children

It should definitely end by 12, but it should become less frequent after around 7 or 8.

However, I personally think spanking should only be used as a last resort, regardless of the age of the child. There are other (and often more effective) ways to discipline besides spanking.

When they're old enough to understand rules and what you tell them. This varies with children with some having communication/comprehension  skills earlier than others

Hey griggle i agree i mean 14 is pushing it but there are 14 year olds that need it 

• martin

Kids grow up faster nowadays because of the internet, TV, and movies.  Nine (9) might be the age to stop spanking and start reasoning and discussing things more.

Being spanked by a woman doesn't excite me and neither does the idea of a woman being in control sexually. I'm not a rapist I am a man who's 06 website was hijacked once profitable by the Feds who maintain it.