Angela asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Hey , how much weight will i lose if i eat 600 calories for 5 days ? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you curtail calories that much, your body will react as if it is trying to survive a famine and slow your metabolism down.  It's counter-productive.  Talk to a doctor about healthy ways to lose weight. 

• 4 weeks ago

It depended on your physical exercise

• 4 weeks ago

No way to know

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That will depend on a number of factors, one being whether you can stay on such a ridiculous starvation diet. Most likely, your body will start screaming for what it's not getting and push you into a binge.  Even if you managed to starve yourself for 5 days, you would likely overeat on the 6th day.

Other factors would include your normal metabolism, how much exercise you got, etc.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You will lose exactly 732 grams of weight, regardless of what those calories come from, how much you exercise, hydration levels, or when during the day you eat.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not as much as you want.  That is a stupid and unhealthy way to diet.  Starving yourself causes health problems and also can cause you to faint at any moment.

Learn to diet correctly or you will make yourself sick.

• 4 weeks ago

You would definitely lose weight by restricting yourself that much, but I doubt you'd have the energy to go walking.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's not feasible...

• Audrey
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Probably at least 2 lbs.

• 4 weeks ago

Those diets are useless. Become vegan, gluten free and lactosis free....simple like that. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.