Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Why am I so short?

I am nearing my 16th birthday and I am only 5'3 as a guy. The last major growth spurt I had was at 12 years old, and I have barely grown since then. Why am I so short and will I grow taller?

As everyone else has stated, it all depends on your genetics. Chances are you will grow more. How much more only time will tell. However tall you end up being, you need to be comfortable with your height since it is not something you can change. I'm considered short and it has never been an issue. Take care.

It's your genetics that's going to be the determine factor here. So, who knows?

its all down to genetics, are you relatives tall?

It is genetics, but follow a healthy diet, exercise & life style from this point on & you may get a little more growth. No drugs.

its about mom and dad. are your parents short?

It's all genetics. Is your father tall?