Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 3 weeks ago

Can my landlord force us to wear a mask in the office?

I have to go into the office sometimes to use the copy machine or computers they have in there.  The landlord is saying everyone must wear a  mask including children.  I think it's unlawful to require it because my son gets dizzy from wearing them because they build carbon dioxide in the face.  He may go into a fainting spell if I make him wear it.

46 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Rules are rules.  In most states, children 2-years of age and up must wear a mask in a place of business.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes keep your son out of the office.

• 3 weeks ago

Oh good, another post by an uneducated pro- disease moron.

Source(s): nurse
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You have the option of not going in the office. It’s not really a “FORCE” unless you’re FORCED to go into the office. Kids aren’t required to wear a mask by law, but they may have their own reasons for requiring it in public areas. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

YES! It is for his and your safety.  And it would be a wise move to do so even if he did not make it manitory to do so. Plus in several states the Governor has made it manitory to do so!  So grow up and live with it!

• 3 weeks ago

Carbon dioxide isn't the reason your son faints. It's anxiety. And you're making it worse by refusing to make him wear a mask to protect others. Yes, your landlord can refuse you both entry unless you're wearing a mask. It's perfectly legal and it's also sensible. He has every right to insist that anyone who comes into his office or property protect others. 

Grow up. 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

his office, his rules .........................................

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, it is legal.  And no, masks don't build carbon dioxide in the fcae.  Tell your child not to be a drama queen.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"they build carbon dioxide in the face"

Rubbish.

And yes the landlord can require people in the office to wear a mask.

• Marty
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

It's his business and can make any rules he likes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.