Is lesbianism accepted in most of the world?

I have never heard of a woman killed for being bisexual homosexual even in islamic extremist radical countries

• MARK

Not just as one person (Brian) has said in the Muslim world. Most parts of the world are not free and democratic with respect for people's sexuality. There are many parts of the world where lesbians are in danger of being killed because of their sexuality. This happens a lot in African countries, for example, where the predominant religion is Christianity. In most cases it is religion that is to blame.

Such people do not even give up this intolerable behaviour if they move to the democratic world. I like in the UK and an acquaintance of mine has a boyfriend who is ethnically Indian and whose religion is Hindu. They live in a part of the UK a very considerable distance from the Hindu man's family in London. Because he is gay they have threatened to kill him. Indeed, people in the UK have been killed for their sexual orientation. So while he West is generally better than huge swathes of the planet it is not totally safe.

Well they are, so... I guess that just makes you ignorant.

Unfortunately it is becoming increasingly popular to be a vocal supporter of sodomites and dykes. I don't buy that it's as unpopular opinion to stand for God's word and the truth as people think though because I know a lot of people who find homosexuality gross but wouldn't dare say so to most people.

The civilized parts of the world, yes.

Only in the Extreme Muslim World.

............it has happened whether you heard about it or not.