Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

What should a man do if he finds out his son (a minor) is a pervert?  What would you do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What sort of pervert, and is that purely in his mind, or is it physical?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You mean if he finds out his son is GAY? Well, first of all, I would hope he would be educated enough and mature enough to recognize that his son was BORN THAT WAY, and that being gay is NOT a choice, contrary to popular myth. Then I would hope for the boy's sake that he would continue to love and accept him as his son.

The boy is probably scared out of his wits right about now, and I can't blame him. With an attitude like the one you're displaying, I'd be scared shitless too. You need to let him know that you still love him and accept him as he is, no matter what.

• 4 weeks ago

It depends on what you mean by pervert if you mean something disgusting id get him help 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Talk to him and educate him about it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

TW: have a serious talk. make sure he understands consent, r4pe, and r4pe culture. stop him from continuing r4pe culture in any way possible-- even if he isn't r4ping anyone. tell him if his behavior continues, he should see a therapist. whether or not you choose to take him to one, it will be on his mind every time he goes to check dat a$$. if it does persist, show him a therapists business card so he knows you're serious.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Have a talk, tell the son it's going to cause trouble for him in life, if he continues to be that way.  Have the talk again, and recruit family members the son admires, such as an older cousin, to have the same talk with him too.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Well he’s a normal boy.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Tell him to join the conservative party: He will then be able to break laws with impunity!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.