Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

are atheists as irrational as they are because they fear becoming the last atheist, and atheism is fading now with lack of evidence, and..?

..their hope of leftism is fading with the pendulum swing to conservatism, especially in 1 month when trump wins 2020?

Entropy: even if that's true, God always does something to knock atheism down again.

• Jake

Atheism is growing, unfortunately, and the devil successfully deceives more and more people into believing God doesn't exist.  The remedies for this are to re-elect Donald Trump and to recite the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.

Is that like The Last Dinosaur?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GRNvMyXUUo

Youtube thumbnail

I believe you have executed a typographical error by using "atheist" when you really meant to say "theist."

God has NEVER done anything to knock down atheism.  Anything in the Bible doesn't count because that book is so flawed as to be untrustworthy.  In modern times, there has been NO TESTABLE EVENT that would have the effect of demonstrating the existence of God.

I would tell you what's wrong with your "question", but I don't know what to start with.

I see someone that has never even thought about the fact that conservative atheists exist. Trump being one of them. But since they are conservative, lying and being hypocritical comes as second nature.

• Aaron

Christianity is on the decline in the UK and has been since the 1950s/60s. The churches are empty now. Aside from maybe half a dozen old folk. 60 years of declining. Hardly anything left of Christianity here. 

Of all the things you COULD be obsessed with... Aren't there better ones? Holy crap, you must be an IMMENSELY insecure person.

PS: people like me wanting less and less to do with the authoritarian, regressive, dogmatic, extremely intolerant and thought policing new left..? (Read: the SJW / "right think" cult.) Doesn't mean we're going to get "saved", and become Christians, or really want ANYTHING more to do with your religion! Or start voting Trump! (Not that I can vote at all, though. As I am not American.)

All polls I've seen shows atheism on the rise, and has been for years.  Which given how loudly Christians are squealing now seems accurate.