Jim2
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

The NYT reports, "LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE". I thought Trump was rich?

I thought he was this great businessman. Or are his returns crooked? Is there a little creative accounting involved?

• Enigma

Gee,when the economy does good, business do good also. When the economy does bad, companies do the same. Why the difference with Trumps holdings? 

Don't you ever get embarrassed falling for that crap ??

" Oh Boy We've really got him this time "  lol !

• Bill

You realize that obtaining someone's tax returns is a federal crime, right? So tell me, is it acceptable for a news organization to break federal law in order to attack a president? 

Oh and btw, just because a president doesn't want to show the people his tax returns doesn't give news organizations the right to invade his privacy and release his tax information. I don't know why you a*ssholes can't understand this, but apparently you don't get the fact that consent matters in situations of federally protected private information. 

Every news organization that pulls stunts like this needs to be shutdown by the feds.