Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

If Biden doesn't take a drug test before the debate it is a forfeit of the debate AND election AND proof he is all drugged up, etc.?

Getting your excuses prepared early? I thought you people were saying Biden was going to skip the debates entirely, a couple of weeks ago?

Drugs are bad.  

I reckon if Biden agreed to do drug tests you'd see Trump back pedal faster than the winner of the Reverse Tour de France. 

they won't ever let him take a drug test, as that would show that he is being given crystal meth

• ennui

No, no and no again. Biden does NOT have to take a drug test.

No. They don't want anything to do with that. I mean, who would be telling them they have to do it? All they have to do is say, "No.". I think Biden already did. I really don't care if they do or not, and I really don't think Trump cares. It's not about the test, it's to cause people to doubt Biden's ability to be president or even electable. I already don't think Biden is electable. 

Every accusation Trump levels at anyone is really a confession.