If Trump can write off $70,000 in haircuts as a business expense, may I write off the $30,000 I pay in rent so I can live close to work?

No, but I see your point.

• Archer

You also can write off haircuts if it is a job requirement. You seem to be ignorant of much!

What's not obvious to Kieth is that only 3 types of people vote for Trump:  racist morons who identify with him, religious morons who believe every word Trump says about Christianity, even though he's an atheist, and wealthy people who like Trump's tax policies, including the tax fraud.

And what's not obvious to "dull arrow" Archer is that it's not a job requirement to have haircuts whether you're a reality TV host, slumlord, racist property owner, or fake politician.  A makeup artist is a legitimate business expense for TV hosts, but the network gets the write off, not the paid host.  A private hair stylist is not a legitimate business expense, unless the network hires the stylist for its hosts and panelists on the reality show.  People have tried for years and years to write off business clothes, because they said it's a job requirement to dress in nice clothes.  The IRS denies all of these types of deductions.  Learn your tax laws before you call someone ignorant.

• Kieth

He has accountants and tax lawyers running his books, obviously, you don't.