Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do atheists say that redheads have no soul and then say religions are source of all prejudices?

Why do atheists hate redheads so much? Like it's so mean, in my beautiful religion that is Christianity, we are very tolerant and everybody has a soul, even atheists. It's just they are going to hell if they don't repent. Atheists must repent and turn back to the Lord's ways to be forgiven.

Why are atheists so delusional? Why can't atheists just read the Bible and re-discover Christianity and see that God loves them? Why do they hate morality so much?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Atheists don't say anything about redheads.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Atheists say no one has souls. Not just redheads. Stop lying.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

lol

You dope, it has nothing to do with atheism.  It is a running joke that gingers have no soul, but they also suck up the souls of others around them which creates their freckles.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We don't say that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Oh, I get the angle you're playing here... I'll take it a notch further and say that you personally have no soul too.

Source(s): We soulless know how to spot our own. They're the ones who look like people.
  • 4 weeks ago

I, too, fly the Red banner.

(:

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.