Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

'Jesus died for our sins', does that mean he died for all sinning that was done by all humans, ever?

I would have to say yes and those who lived before HIS sacrifice and died will be judged by HIS rightness.  

• Barney

No.  Concerning this, First John 5:16 says, "If anyone catches sight of his brother committing a SIN THAT DOES NOT INCUR DEATH, he will ask, and God will give life to him, yes, to those not committing sin that incurs death. THERE is a SIN THAT DOES INCUR DEATH. It is concerning that sin that I do not tell him to make request."

Evidently, a person is NOT to make request to God to forgive one who has committed a sin that DOES INCUR DEATH, because it is an unforgivable sin.

Jesus died for our since, and yes it means for all sinning done by all humans. The key is your sin you must repent.

means all the sins 100 and more years ago and all the sins that will be committed by the next 100 plus generations

Jesus did not die for your sins. He is not responsible for your sins. You are responsible for your own sins. Sin was not inherited from Adam. Sin is a natural occurrence. People do good and they do bad. Believe in God, repent, and ask forgiveness for your sins. It's that simple! God willing, He'll forgive you. God has a reward and punishment for his creation. They are Heaven and Hell. No one is safe from Hell but if you ask God to save you from it, God willing, He'll save you. It's that simple! Jesus did not die or is responsible for the sin of the world. Just ask God to forgive you of your sins and He will forgive you. Simple. There is no sacrifice needed. Ask God to give you Heaven and save you from Hell too. He will give it to you.

• Hogie

Yes, the actions of sins, whether by commission or omission. He "took away the sins of the world." 

But, this is only half the equation. It did not address the motive behind the actions; the heart. That aspect is taken care of through the declaration of the gospel, and how God gives the believer a "new heart."

Jesus did not die for your sins:

and their boast, "Behold, we have slain the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, [who claimed to be] an apostle of God!" However, they did not slay him, and neither did they crucify him, but it only seemed to them [as if it had been] so; and, verily, those who hold conflict­ing views thereon are indeed confused, having no [real] knowledge thereof, and following mere con­jecture. For, of a certainty, they did not slay him:

Qur'an 4:157

Humans are responsible for their own actions as individuals. To think otherwise is following fantasy. It's not real. I commit a sin, you commit a sin. I am not responsible for your sin and you're not responsible for mine. You commit a crime. I'm not taking the blame for your crime. That's on you. It's logic and common sense. It's obvious. Take responsibility and own up to yourself. Believe in God and that he is one god. Do good and you'll be rewarded accordingly. God promises men that believe and do good forgiveness and Heaven. And who could be more trustworthy than God.

Yes.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

The Cross represents the biblical new covenant of God with his faithful souls whether Jew or Gentile.

A covenant is a contract between consenting individuals. Jesus signed it with his blood. We sign it with our obedience.

The contract simply states....

Jesus paid the penalty of death for our sins IF we agree to live for him. 

He has fulfilled the contract. Now we must fulfill our obligations to him.

Galatians 2:20 — I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Not exactly. Remember that even more primitive people thought that animal sacrifice would earn them moral correction.