My ex keeps calling me, but says she doesn’t want me back. What’s happening?? ?

My ex calls me and text me all the time. But when I respond and give her exactly what she wants I’m not important anymore. But when I check out and don’t wanna talk to her all of sudden she reaches out to me. She gets jealous of my female friends, and tries to make me jealous with things that she’s doing. She’s constantly updating me on how her life ‘s going even though I don’t ask. She FaceTime’s me all the time. I don’t get it.

• Alan H

The best response is

ie no response

Why waste your time?

I think she's trying to make you jealous. If you don't like it. EAsy, just block her! I've had exes block me very immaturely so what's different here?! 

It's a control thing. Something is missing in her life or a lack of maturity.  I experienced the same thing with my ex not letting go.

• rick60

She just playing you needs help. She wants to try and control you, she maybe doing this to other guys, block her on everything

Sounds like she's either a narcissist and wants you around or still has feelings for you. Just be nice to her until she fully moves on.

She is playing games yes, but way past putting a couple of cards on the table (that we are all guilty of). I would tell her she is being way out of line and ask what she wants from you. If she isn't willing to change she isn't worth your time.

• Wundt

She enjoys stringing you along.  Block, unfriend, etc. her.  Don't answer her calls.  Neither of you can move on as long as she keeps this up.

It means, she hates you. You're an id*ot. Stop calling her. Stop communicating if you are not important because usually you're an ex for a reason. If u miss her that much, find one that is better. She's rubbing it in your face that she has moved on. Take the hint. I'm a loner and even I could tell. Don't be offended by the critique because the world we live in is a f*cked up place. And burning desires are different from burners. 

She's the kind of girl who wants what she can't have. Also she's probably lonely and bored and she just wants some kind of reassurance that you're not as happy without her. If she can't have you she doesn't want anyone else to have you either.

send her a huge dildo, a vibrator or something. xD..