Do you believe romantic love changes people ?

I’ve gotten a lot closer to God from liking a guy from work - we didn’t date because CoVid separated us during the flirting stage but just contemplating and thinking about him brings me closer to God

Just like when Justin Bieber became a better person after falling in love with Hailey who talks about Jesus all day long 

• Una

Romantic love is like an ecstatic drug that can change people for the better.

How so? God is imaginary and if you are thinking that your imaginary sky critter is playing a hand in romantic love then you are just desperately delusional.  Your same god that you seem to think pays attention to you, ignores starving children, how do you live with yourself? I mean, since it seems it's all about you and your hormones.  Lmao! 

• Rusty

and Trump with Kim, don't forget those love letters that made him fall in love!