Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?

If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..

They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed.. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8777035/S...

I did n't mean bomb Australia but my Ingham is trying to run Australia it belongs to us the consumer we can't bankrupt a business by not buying it products them buying the business not by ruining food

Because they don't care about white people.

BLM representatives are allowed to do what ever they want with no repercussions for their actions.

i wouldnt be surprised if its true,     but if the dailymail is extremist right news paper, it is as valid as cnn's news of lying about teens, cutting keylaigh mid sentence and faking videos.

If pro-Trump supportive Fox News isn't airing the alleged incident, then you can bet it's FAKE NEWS.

However, there have been scary instances, where the Big 3 "news" networks have banded together to NOT broadcast certain news events favoring President Trump ( understandable, seeing they're funded discreetly by George Soros )

Unfortunately your link is to the Daily Mail, which most sensible people here in the UK see as an extreme right wing publication.  It supported Hitler in the 1930s and opposed Britain accepting Jewish Holocaust victims due to its anti-semitism.  I would like to read up on your allegation but can't in all good conscience visit that site when I'm aware it would increase its search rankings.  On another issue, we have serious surveillance issues in this country and we're far from being a bastion of free speech.

FAKE NEWS ITS A HOAX  LOL

****** FAKE NEWS ********

The Law & order President Trump is on it's face laughable. I am literally laughing as I write this. Our own FBI and homeland Security tell us Right Wing Terrorism is America's #1 problem, but extremists come from the Left too, just not nearly as many. It certainly is not a policy of BLM protesters to commit violence of any kind. They have no more responsibility for the violence than some nut who is Anti-Abortion and goes and kills a doctor in the name of the all anti-abortion groups.  But we don't need any of that to show the Right is Racist. We have many many other things that tell us that. 

Isn't that legal. Cuckroaches have been mowing down protesters and BLM/Antifa supporters for years now. I think there's a rule that says you have to, or at least are allowed to do so.