Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What will blacks do with their reparations if they get them?

Its only a PROMISE so blacks will be strung along and keep VOTING for DEMOCRATS---it will NEVER be paid.  Just another con to keep black folks down and dependent.

• JOHN B

They will free the slaves, of course. Isn't that what it's for? Oh wait, the slaves were freed in 1863.

I guess there's really no need for reparation.

Reparations for what?

All that money will go right back into the economy and the people who gave them the reparations 

same stuff they're doing now 

As a Black person, I do not want reparations. Please don’t give me them. I want to make sure the new generation of White people don’t follow in their ancestors footsteps. I don’t believe any race should be superior. While I can’t say the same for my brothers and sisters, you at least know now that I won’t want reparations. 

Is that their plan? Ohhh Lol... Is that China's plan? And all of usas enemies plan?? Lmao... It is isn't it.. They want to single handedly destroy the USA and they are using and helping fuel their fires and giving them money and the demoncrats and they are soooooo stupidly falling for it and helping all our enemies to literally just kill all of their citizens and yes.. THEM next!! You stupid stupid willfully blind ignorant arrogant naive people.. That makes about as much sense as a satanists demoncrat supporters claiming and acting like they have any common sense... To what? Give a bunch of serial killers millions of dollars who will help them kill us.. And acting like that's the solution to their problems. And will somehow make them go away. When you are at your most vulnerable and their fake act and lies and manipulation is over.. You don't think they'd kill you? Yes... Of course they would you stupid blind ignorant people!! Stop denying it and being delusional and acting like that's going to make your problems go away. What if that were to happen to you next or someone you care deeply about because you did absolutely nothing to help and even helped them kill the good side to line your pockets!! You selfish selfish people.. What if that were to happen to you next.. Or someone you care about?? Because that is exactly what you are doing to sooooo many others with your stupid willful ignorance!! Just look at what you have done to others.. And what you are continuing to do.. It's only going to get worse and no it won't make your problems go away.. And acting like they are just going to one day wake up and not be violent dangerous gang members and criminals who are a huge threat to civilized society. And will completely destroy the ecosystem and do irreparable damage even more. No more delusions no more lying to yourselves. And they want to get rid of our guns?? So only the criminals have guns?? So when you go and to protect yourselves only they have them?? You stupid stupid ignorant twisted backwards people!! So tired of your ignorance and backwardness.. and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just keep supporting Biden and China and the demoncrats who anyone with any kind of common sense would have.. And stop acting ignorant and dumb and clueless.. Who are trying to destroy the USA and stop hating on the good light side who are trying to save you from it!! You fukcing traitor morons!! 

they got reperations by trump.

its called opportunity zones and the first step act.

want cash ? get a job.

*360,222(north) soldiers died for their freedom.     i think saying thank you is enough.

They got their reparationswhen they were looting 

Source(s): Auntie penny bags
  • Fred G

Cadillac Escaldes be selling like crazy.. Fancy rims and loud stereos too..  They be ****er rich...