Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 3 weeks ago

Do you see the project Veritas video of ballot harvesting by agents of Ilhan Omar?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Yes.................

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did Ilhan 0mar go to the Hillary Rodham Clinton school of Public self-Service? 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes ! They do the only true investigation Journalism in America at this point !

The did a video about a Clinton CStaffer who said they've been bussing people in to vote for DECADES !!! That guy was fired!.... But these lying brain dead liberals will tell

B.$. like They are Alt-Right, they are lying  etc.... But the Videos show  real people!

And if those real people did not commit the Crime that the Video depict, they could sue the cr@p out of Projexct Veritas !!!!

Go look on the The PV Websight. They show all the Cases that they have fought and won !!!! Unlike the Main Stream Liberal Mdeia who has put out more "Retraction" (They were caught lying) in the last 4 years then they have in the last 4 Decades !!!

To you Lying Libs: If you can show me an Altered 911 vs. the Real 911 tape (Like we saw from NBC of George Zimmerman) come out of Project Veritas, "THEN" you might have a case to say PV is not honest ! But you can't produce that type of eveidence.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, lovely little Omar.. crooked as they come.. I'm not surprised.  What I still cannot figure out tho' is who in Hell actually voted this  communist in.. and why??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, and did you know its 100000% false

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups,  founded by James O'Keefe i.  In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit".

O'Keefe's has close links to the Trump administration, and details contributions such as a $1 million transfer of funds from an undisclosed source to support their work. The findings were based in part on discovery documents in a case brought by the American Federation of Teachers, Michigan, which was infiltrated by Project Veritas

During the 2016 campaign, the organization falsely claimed to have shown that the Hillary Clinton campaign accepted illegal donations from foreign sources. O'Keefe was sued for defamation by a man he wrongfully depicted as a "willing participant in an underage sex-trafficking scheme"; the suit led to a settlement in 2013, in which O'Keefe issued an apology and paid $100,000.

In 2017, Project Veritas was caught in a failed attempt to trick The Washington Post into posting a fabricated story about Roy Moore. Rather than uncritically publish a story that accused Republican candidate Moore of impregnating a teenager, The Washington Post critically examined the story that they were presented with, checked the source, assessed her credibility and ultimately found that there was no merit to her claims, and that instead Project Veritas were trying to dupe The Washington Post.

O'Keefe has been barred from fundraising for Project Veritas in Florida and other states because of his federal criminal record for entering a federal building under fraudulent pretences

And there is much more along the same lines, I can only assume that unlike you I check the background of sources and this one is full of lies, deceit and propaganda.

• 3 weeks ago

"Project Veritas, a highly partisan outfit with a history of running cons, founded by someone who pled guilty to a serious federal crime, is not a trustworthy source."

• 3 weeks ago

Yes but voter fraud never happens does it except for the more than 1000 cases of voter fraud that lead to convictions listed on the White House website.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, a million times by now. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.