Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Trump says elimination of Obamacare would be a ‘win for the USA’?

President Trump said it would be a “win for the USA” if the Supreme Court eliminates the Affordable Care Act.

“Obamacare will be replaced with a MUCH better, and FAR cheaper, alternative if it is terminated in the Supreme Court. Would be a big WIN for the USA!” the president said Sunday in a tweet.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Dump is a racist and wants to undo everything Obama did.

• 3 weeks ago

Yep.  It's driven the costs up quite a bit.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I agree. Anything would be better than the Unaffordable care act. 

@anon- "Elimination of the Supreme Court..." That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. The Scotus' job is to protect the constitution. While I admit some justices like RBG and Breyer have done a lousy job that isn't a reason to get rid of the court. 

• 3 weeks ago

TRUMP MAY BE CORRECT. 

If the SCOTUS eliminates ObamaCare, the new Dem Congress and Dem President may pass 100% Single Payer Healthcare after this election. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Obamacare was a scheme to make whites pay for blacks free healthcare.

• 3 weeks ago

Americans did not appreciate their medical costs rising to ridiculous levels with the added benefit of having their plans altered, all thanks to the wonderful ACA forced on Americans by Obama and the Democrat party.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump's most consequential campaign promise was to "repeal and replace Obamacare with something cheaper and better that covers everyone."  He promised to accomplish this in his first 100 days, but he never even showed a PLAN.  Forget the McCain vote; that was repeal only, because there was never a PLAN.  Trump lies.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Elimination of the Supreme Court would be a WIN for the USA

Maybe China can help us with that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.