Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 4 weeks ago

Which would you rather buy with $400,000?

A brand new Lamborghini Aventador or a beach front rental in Florida?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • East
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Beachfront rental because hopefully it won't depreciate in value.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'd buy a house and put it for rent. Every good investment 

• F
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Why answer neither? That wasn’t the question. 

I would have the Lamborghini. I know property is a better investment but I’ve got a house (2 actually). , and it’s way too hot for me in Florida.

• 4 weeks ago

None. Any purchase needs to be an investment. Fully thought out. Don't buy more than you can afford, or are willing to maintain. You, yourself, are the only person you can turn to. (not even worth thinking about even as a dream. Be realistic. Baby steps) 

Cars = need to be practical. Have a real purpose. (never high performance sports cars, luxury, or off-road) (any type of car found in a fleet $20k) (if can afford, your budget, a Lincoln Town car then invest elsewhere) 

Real estate = basic, myself not luxury $125k at most. (will be living alone, 2.5 beds. Don't want squatting friends/relatives) Not even for investment property. (at most commercial property, high-rise, office building, warehouse) (not worth stresses as landlord dealing with careless tenants) 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Neither........

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Neither.  But if I were forced to choose, I guess the car because I have no interest in being a landlord and you couldn't pay me to set foot in Florida.

I can donate or auction the car for charity, right?   It sounds easier to get rid of than a condo. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

property will last longer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I’m not living in Florida with all the white trash

• 4 weeks ago

Neither. I don't drive enough miles on the highway to justify such a car. Only a fool would buy anything of the beach in Florida. It is just a matter of time and one of the hurricanes will make it into a pile of rubble. 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

lived in Florida for years, don't  want to go back .................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.