Home sewer maintenance problem ?

Honestly I don’t know what it’s called but it has a manhole cover and it’s where the kitchen water connects to the sewer and that connects to the city sewer. 

Point is that hole is collapsing and I need to know how to fix it but I can’t for the life of me find anything because I don’t know what it’s called. I know it’s not a septic tank

Also I can’t call a company because I’m broke and that don’t seem like a big issue (at the moment) 

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    describe it as Droopy suggests and THEY know what it is called. I don't care.

  • 4 weeks ago

    in a normal world a manhole cover fits over a manhole ..another word for one is an inspection chamber ..if its on your land ..and only your waste runs into it then its yours 

  • Droopy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    If your on a sewer system an its a manhole cover outside your house then odds are it could belong to the sewage company an it is theres to fix an maintain.  Give them a call at worst they'll say nope its yours but atleast you'll know what its called. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.