Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do you really believe a Muslim inspired by the Qur'an is to kill all infidels?

[Hence,] O you who have attained to faith, when you go forth [to war] in God's cause, use your discernment, and do not - out of a desire for the fleeting gains of this worldly life - say unto anyone who offers you the greeting of peace, "Thou art not a believer" for with God there are gains abundant. You, too, were once in the same condition - but God has been gracious unto you. Use, therefore, your discernment: verily, God is always aware of what you do.

Qur'an 4:94

Update:

@Corvus Blackthorne

From the news, you haven't learned much!

Update 2:

@David at Your Service

There is no taqiya coming from me fool. You are stupid and obviously can't understand what you read or the verse of the Qur'an that I wrote which is clear.

Update 3:

@Justin

I swear by my God and your God Justin that you are a liar. The Qur'an does not contradict itself. I posted the right text. There is no verse from the Qur'an that calls on muslims to wait in ambush and slaughter both Jew and Christian at every opportunity. If there is, post it yourself so I can prove your lie.

Update 4:

@David at Your Service

Q.5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger...." Now this verse that you wrote is clear and it's in the pursuit of justice not oppression as you are trying to say.

Update 5:

@David at Your Service

(Notice the word "terror" is actually part of Islamic theology! Thus calling a Muslim a "terrorist" is sort of like calling a Christian a "baptized believer"; see Mk 16:16.) You're full of Sh*t!

Update 6:

@David at Your Service

Q.9:111 “Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed...." (This is one of the passages that promotes “martyrdom”; a.k.a. suicide bombers.) This verse clearly does not say kill themselves. You're a fool! Use your fu*king God given reasoning!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Christians have used the bible to validate their killing for hundreds of years, so why are you so surprised when others do the same!

• 4 weeks ago

Presently , Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, so those who are having negative views or become bias about the truth of Islam, the only religion of GOD,  then try their utmost to stop the spreading of the truth of Islam as such by using that false slogan as to your mention above. As GOD said , when the truth come falsehood would vanish, surely falsehood would vanished.

• 4 weeks ago

Passages like the ones below.  (BTW, your taqiya won't work on people like me who know how it works.)

Q.8:12 “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

(Notice the word "terror" is actually part of Islamic theology! Thus calling a Muslim a "terrorist" is sort of like calling a Christian a "baptized believer"; see Mk 16:16.)

Q.5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

Q.9:123 “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

Q.2:191 “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

Q.2:193 “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”

Q.9:5 “And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.”

Q.9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior. (30) The Jews call ´Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah´s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!”

Q.47:4 “Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain.”

Q.5:51 “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya’ (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya’ to one another ...”

Q.9:111 “Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.” (This is one of the passages that promotes “martyrdom”; a.k.a. suicide bombers.)

Attachment image
  • I watch the news.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.