chris asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

Looking for an old lower budget cop action movie from the 90s, was kid friendly?

There was a movie when I was a kid, sometime in the 90s. My memory details of it were rough, but here is what I do remember. It was an action movie, I dont know if it was Christian , but I think it was like kid friendly. I think the main guy was a cop or sherriff. It was like a typical small town movie of him fighting bad guys. I believe the movie name was like the name or nickname of him. I think it was lesser known / lower budget. I believe it had at least one sequel, because I remember a cliff hanger at the end, he was standing in like a football field, about to fight some main villain. I know this is almost no info to go on & chances are no one will know it, but if someone knew this movie it would be amazing. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.