.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 3 weeks ago

Why did Trump control the debate? ?

I watched the Trump/Biden debate. And Trump barely let Biden take part because Trump was to busy making accusations and pretty much answering questions that were meant for Biden. Why did Trump take over like that?

• Ramiro

Because he talked about all the important changes he has made and is going to make if he is re-elected. While all Joseph Biden did was waste the entire night saying, "you suck" "your plans suck" and the moron did not even tell us one thing he will do for the U.S. 

My conclusion? Joseph Biden aka slow joe lost this debate all on his own! lol.

Winner? Mister J Trump 🏆 (and i will be voting for him once again). 

Because he has been fighting the Swamp for 4 years and on Debate Night he met up with one of them.  And this one is just as full of corruption as all the others.  He acts like a gentleman because that is what the people want, but he is that ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.  He told the President to shut up because he knew what the President was saying is true.  He called the President a clown and a liar, but those names belong to Joe Biden.

Because he is smarter than Biden.. doesn't have senility setting in!

did you listen to the president of this great united states of america donald trump or only your own petty peeves.

did you hear one word the president of this great united states of america tried to tell you?

or was your entire being caught up in his "control"?

you ignore your own and think your world will contine as is due to your own ignorant self adsorbsion.

we have won, it is the end of times,  industrialism will now end, your power plants will fail your planes fall out of the sky your cars will die on the roads livestock disappear fields dry 

and your world will make you scream into the darkness, and you will scream "my God my God why have you deserted me..."

for the way the truth the light of the Lord will not be denied...

You must have noticed Biden interrupted Trump many times also, although in a much wimpier way. I actually thought Biden was afraid through much of the time and, at several times, appeared to be holding back tears.

He can't defend his record

Dump is a bully, plain and simple. He's no president. He's a clown 

All parties involved were obnoxious, including the moderator. This was a humiliation to us all (lest we forget other countries were able to see it, yikes). 

Because he knows if Biden were in his place the country would be in worse shape and it would have a ripple effect all around the world. 

• Prince

His modus operandi. Who can tell me the exact meaning of modo.

Source(s): Poe