Anonymous

What would you do If you noticed that your husband keep staring at another women in the swimming pool? Would you get jealous ?

How would you react?

Every man looks at women we try not to get caught but when we do it is what it is grow up.

Maybe I will but I will politely ask him why he is staring at that woman, does he need something or does he know the girl?

I would ignore it.................

• J

Tell him to go for it...................like shooting pool with a rope.

Mr. Soft Noodle...

I'd tell him that if I was noticing it others probably are too and it's embarrassing so stop it. Or at least learn to be more subtle about it. 

I am a man. But if it happens, I can be jealous. 

• Ocimom

Not jealous but probably look to see why he was looking.

Did the lady in the pool have the same "build" as you?

• Jesere

Men are biologically wired to be visual and will look at women,  I would  be concerned if he didn't  look.

• Jamies

Naturally I would get just a little jealous. But I'd be very upset if he made it obvious in front of the kids.