What is the punch line?

What's funny about the following humor?

Girl: Did you have your lunch?

Boy: Did you have your lunch?

Girl: I'm asking you.

Boy: I'm asking you.

Girl: Are you copying me?

Boy: Are you copying me?

Girl: Let's go shopping.

Boy: Yes I had my lunch.

It's sexist irony. There's no way he would copy "Let's go shopping," as stereotypical boys don't want to go shopping and don't want to pay for a girl's lunch on a shopping trip either!

• Snezzy

The guy is a smart-arrse twerp who isn't going to let himself into being trapped by a girl who is obviously smarter than he is.

As for preventing the Christrnas colours, simply use your magic Sannta Clause misspelling (I got it for Xrnas last year) and the problem disappears.

Oh, and my thanks to the person with the hundreds of useless answers who invented the trick of using rn (RN) for m.

• Mike

Nothing funny I can detect, even with the explanations.

What Una said. The assumption behind the joke is that girls and women love to "go shopping" and boys and men hate it or find it boring.

So, also, what GhostOfXmasPast said.

(Is there some option to prevent yahoo from putting words like Christmas into that idiotic green and red color scheme? It's really stupid when you're talking about, for example, the city of Santa Monica.)

• Irony is wasted on Americans.

• Una

The girl ultimately found a way to stop the boy from copying her.