Girl: Are you copying me?

Boy: Are you copying me?

Girl: Let's go shopping.

Boy: Yes I had my lunch.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

It's sexist irony. There's no way he would copy "Let's go shopping," as stereotypical boys don't want to go shopping and don't want to pay for a girl's lunch on a shopping trip either!

• Snezzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The guy is a smart-arrse twerp who isn't going to let himself into being trapped by a girl who is obviously smarter than he is.

As for preventing the Christrnas colours, simply use your magic Sannta Clause misspelling (I got it for Xrnas last year) and the problem disappears.

Oh, and my thanks to the person with the hundreds of useless answers who invented the trick of using rn (RN) for m.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nothing funny I can detect, even with the explanations.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What Una said. The assumption behind the joke is that girls and women love to "go shopping" and boys and men hate it or find it boring.

So, also, what GhostOfXmasPast said.

(Is there some option to prevent yahoo from putting words like Christmas into that idiotic green and red color scheme? It's really stupid when you're talking about, for example, the city of Santa Monica.)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Irony is wasted on Americans.

• Una
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

The girl ultimately found a way to stop the boy from copying her. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.