What movies are you tired of seeing being made?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Wouldn't mind if they stopped doing remakes and reboots so often.  I realise that remakes aren't a new thing, it's just that they're making more of them than they used to, and they seem to be rushed and sloppily made.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Superhero movies, slasher movies and remakes. Also, action, comedy and animated movies should also change and not being so similar anymore. Hollywood needs to be more creative.

• 3 weeks ago

1) Reboots nobody asked for.

2) Sequels nobody asked for.

3) Anything with a woke agenda.

I get it, the movie business exists to make money.  And I also get it, screenwriters are not as passionate about their art as they used to be.  You can't blame either group for their way of thinking.  But the end result is hour after hour of pointless trash on the screen.  That last thing, however, I don't feel bad holding against both groups.

• F
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Any with Hugh Grant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I'm tired of movies where the hot girls order pizza with "extra sausage."  Like I know it's a great line to set up sex but come on, we all know a girl with THAT smokin' body isn't eating pizza with extra sausage.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The people giving these answers are so stupid!!! Star wars? James Bond? Superhero? What is wrong with all of you!! I agree with the people that say remakes/reboots

• 3 weeks ago

Every movie with Tom Cruise in it.  I'm tired of Scientology being allowed to victimize people with impunity and Tom Cruise benefitting from it.

• 3 weeks ago

James bond movies.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Superhero and slasher movies, and any movies with the shaky camera.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm tired of seeing remakes, it doesn't matter the movie, their are just to many remakes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.