Do you still have anything that you made when you were a kid ?

Such as a painting, jewelry, ceramics...?

One of the things I kept is a ceramic pumpkin that I made in ceramics class when I was about 12 or 13. I just took it out of storage for Fall.

When I was about 11, our class made these, em, things out of wood.

We had sheets of furniture backing board, almost like thick cardboard, that we cut into two rectangles using a little hacksaw ... each the same length but two different heights.

Then we took some thick blocks and cut them up. I remember that taking an absolute age with the tiny crappy saws.

We then took the backing board rectangles, used the blocks as a base and sides, and nailed it all together with tacks into this sort of open box configuration.

I painted mine red, added essential touches like hearts and a few cute Pokemon stickers (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Jigglypuff to be precise). I guess it was supposed to be a spice rack or something but I decided it was for storing pens and pencils.

There's not a straight edge on the thing, nor do the sides quite line up due to them being slightly different sizes. But it was so bad it was actually good so I kept it.

It now sits in the hospital where I work where it is used by staff to keep pens. I'm often asked by visitors if my kids made it for me. To which I always reply, in mock hurt ... 'No. I made it ...' just to see the reaction.

I have nothing since I did not make anything.

• Mrs H

Yes I little wooden jewelry boxes we drew pictures on and shellacked. I'd forgotten about them until now. 

Yes. I have a half cat half whale thing I made for my mom, a jar with a face on it, and a jewelry box I made in carpentry. My mom still uses my 3rd grade mini bowl as an ash tray. 

My mom HAD a clay MUG and ASHTRAY from ELEMENTARY school...... I was an EARLY smoker......😂😂😂😂

• Pronk

Paper machete like conglomerate of 

stuck together pages of Playboy Magazines.

Yes, somewhere in my boxes of junk in storage,  I have some metal rings, I made in metal shop.......and a wood treasure chest, I made in woodworking shop.   I use to have a lamp, that was like a well pump.......you moved the level up and down to pull the chain, to turn the lamp on and off........

but I don't  know what's become of it........it might have gotten the old heave ho over the years. 

But I know I still have the rings and treasure chest. 

Yes,I still have my giant foil ball.

MAYBE BUT I WOULD have to look around..

Oh yes indeed.   I was very artistic.   So I have painted wood carvings that I designed, ceramics, knitted stuffed animals, various sewing crafts.