Anonymous

How old were you when you lost your virginity and where did it happen?

• Jim

I was 21 and so was my wife.  It happened in our bed on our wedding night.  Isn't this how everyone does it ???? lol

I was 102 and she was 55 years young.

19 and he was 38. I wanted the first time to be good so I chose to do it with someone with experience.

18 with  a naughty lady in a hotel room.   

• J

14 in her backyard shed

I didn't lose it, I rid myself of it at the relatively advanced age of 22.  It was in my girlfriend's room in the female quarters on a military base in Canada.

I was 18 in the back of a car.  

The first time I had sex I was almost 14 but I didn't "lose" anything. 

We brought a blanket to a clearing in the middle of a dozen or so 40 foot tall fir trees. I was a gorgeous night, all you could see were stars and a sliver of moon in the sky

I was 23 and I was plow on my boss sitting chair

16... I think. Maybe 15.

In a bush on the golf course. When I think about it I don't quite understand why. Plenty of better options than a bush in the dirt on the golf course 😂