What make of truck is the most "country boy," would you say: Ford, Chevy/GMC or Dodge/Ram?

• donnie

I don’t get into those types of arguments lol 

Ford but depends on the year

What makes a country boy isn't the vehicle. To a true country boy, a truck is a tool to use to help get the job done. It doesn't need all dressed up, and sitting two plus feet off the ground, to go out running through a field with. The make or model isn't quite nearly as important as does it have what it takes to haul, or pull a load with. I've seen some country boys hook up a car to a horse trailer, that has four horses in them, or to a trailer with a load of hay, hooked on behind. For work purposes a truck is a tool, yet many a country boy will also own a car, besides a truck. If they're going to spend money dressing something up, some are more inclined to do it to their cars.

• mars

Chevrolet......

• Kathy

I would say a Ford.

Chevy tries to act it but I believe Ford has been at it the longest, so Ford.