Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Tea with milk: Yes or no?

Milk with no tea, yes.

• SW-6

I have never tried it, but after seeing your post I am anxious to try it out.  :)

With Orange Pekoe the milk is really the key to making it taste great. For like green tea or something similar, definitely no!

I like milk tea. 

yay...................

Yes, I love it that way. 

no, I don't drink milk 

It depends on the tea. Regular caffeinated black tea takes milk (and sugar) well.

BUT FLAVORED (non-caffeinated) teas CURDLE if you add milk to them, so you cannot.

But I just sweeten flavored teas, and sprinkle nutmeg, cinnamon, or orange rind on top.

Sweetening can include sugar AND honey. You dont miss the milk, when it can be a whole special 'nother thing, exploring the flavors. Like, what about putting a bag of tangerine tea AND a bag of cinnamon black tea in your cup.  Tangerine-Cinnamon tea!! (add honey & cinnamon to that one!) See? So collect a lot of flavors to work from, and you can have an amazing hot cup or two in your cupboard.

Yes Yes Yes Yes

Yes