Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

How do we go about getting someone deported?

My brother needs to drop a girl and her kid by him. It should have been aborted. The family is just using it as money and blackmail. The girl doesnt take care of it or care about it. My brother will likely kill himself if we dont get rid of them. He tried suicide once two months ago, stepdad stopped him. We dont need to be giving that ghetto whore money either when were struggling. Her family harasses mine and comes by the house too.

5 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Your brother's poor choice in a sex partner and his subsequent mental health issues don't constitute the kind of felony required to make someone a priority for deportation. 

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    From secondhand experience (this happened to a cousin of mine), get a paternity test. If the kid is not, in fact, your brother's, he has less responsibility to give a damn in the first place. Plus, if the kid's not your brother's, and she KNOWS if (like a distant cousin of mine), she might not want to be called out publicly, and may just slink away. My cousin once removed claimed my uncle raped her and fathered her kid; he volunteered to take a paternity test to take responsibility though he maintained he never raped her, and she dropped the accusations and never remotely brought it up again, because she KNEW she'd be caught in her shitty lies.

    Potential shame from being called out for BS can be a great motivator.

  • 4 weeks ago

    you think you're struggling?...go see how they live!

  • 4 weeks ago

    Are they a citizen?  Then you don't.  Your brother needs to deal with the consequences of his bad choices.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    I think your brother has the right idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.