Phone Tapped? ?

So over the past few months, there have been two occasions (that I know of because I was there) that people have received FaceTime calls from my number, but it wasn’t me. Neither of those times did they answer the call (it was two different people) because it freaked us out so badly. These calls never show up on any of my apple devices, but when the call comes through it shows up as my contact and everything. I have checked with Apple and my Apple ID has not been compromised and is only logged in on my devices. 

Then tonight, I received a call from a number I did not recognize. I answered it, asked who it was, and it was my mom. She was calling me from her phone but it showed up as a different number with a different area code and everything. She immediately hung up and called me back, but this time it showed up as her number. 

Also this morning, I left to go somewhere and my car had ink markings on the window. I know this is a commone sign of sec trafficking, and I live in a big city so this doesn’t surprise me. However, this has been too many weird incidents in too short of a time and i’m just starting to think if there is some sort of connection?

i would talk to the phone company about it