Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 3 weeks ago

If the defendant used the wrong kind of freezer bags, would he get charged with contempt of quart?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!?

It's not Laughing Boy. It's the Laughing Jackass 2πŸ˜‚. I'm not the same person as Laughing Boy. I'm a different guy altogether. I just happened to also enjoy corny jokes.

There seems to be a case of mistaken identity. I'm not "Laughing Boy". I'm a different person than "Laughing Boy".

Well I KNEW I knew YOU....... Missed YOU around HERE!.......πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

Source(s): There's a person on here that thinks I use sock accounts too..... Blocked me for a while. Basically acused me if trolling and thought I had taken sides against him between one of their stupid Feuds.

I don't understand.

Why is he putting domestic appliances in bags?

They would have to 'whey' all the evidence and it 'curd' be that contempt of 'quart'

would be overturned.

He might get zip-locked up by the Judge.Β 

Yes,he will get ZIP-LOCKed up in jail.

Yes. You're so funny, laughing boy.Β