Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

why is my manager so mean to me?

when I tell her things, she talks about it with other coworkers. She's only rude to me and compliments my coworker in front of me often. When it's the only day I work during the week, she'll say loudly that we didn't make much that day (that was the only day I was working). When I tell her what I do for fun, she makes fun of me and brings it up everytime.

• T J

You are there to work, keep your pers. life at home.

I don't know. Do you run a cash drawer? Is there a reason that on the day you work the business doesn't make money? Maybe you could speak with her about what the issues might be. Listen to what she compliments your co-worker on and about. Might be a clue there for you. 

You would have to write a hundred pages here to get the correct answer. From my experience it stems from discrepancies in the attitude of existance in general, mostly being impersonal to the persona. Only you know the answer.

HAVE A SERIOUS TALK WITH HER, IN PRIVATE, perhaps she is jealous of your looks or your race??

The first time you gave her ammunition to tease and belittle you, that was her fault. The fact you continue to confide in her and trust her with details of your life? That is down to you because you know what a rotten slimy cess bag she is.

I would do my job but not make any small talk with her in future, and if she spoke to me like that I'd give her a look of disgust and disdain and treat it with the contempt it deserved.