Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 4 weeks ago

Can anybody solve this riddle?

You enter a room and on the bed are 2 dogs, 4 cats, a giraffe, 5 cows and a duck; with 3 birds flying over a chair. How many legs are on the floor?

(One of my friends posted this on Facebook, and I'm not sure what the correct answer is.)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

The person is 2,the bed is 4 and the chair is 4,so the answer would be 10....unless the chair is also on the bed and then,the answer is 6.It's kinda vague about the chair....

• 4 weeks ago

Unanswerable - cannot know how many legs the bed and chair have.

• 4 weeks ago

Well, the logical answer  would be  2,   ---just the person who entered the room........assuming the person has two legs, right?  all the animals are on the bed. 

but then you throw in the chair, and a chair as 4 "legs". 

as does the bed.    So that's 2+ 4+ 4 = 10 legs. 

but the variable is......you don't say if the chair on the floor.....maybe it's on the bed as well,   and maybe the bed is a futon on the floor, with no legs. 

Har har.    So depending which answer you want.......the answer can be   2,  6, or 10. 

• 4 weeks ago

2. Yours   none of the others are on the floor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

10, the bed's legs, chair's legs and the person's legs or zero because only feet are on the ground. I've heard that riddle correctly answered with both answers at different times.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.