Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Any advice.??

Hi so I have a 1 year old and I decided to help my baby father get on his feet regardless of everything he has done in the past he lived in Mississippi and I stayed in Tennessee so about 3 months ago he claimed to be homeless and etc...so I moved him here with me and helped him get a great paying job but he has now got fired thinking he can do whatever he wants to do and he bought him a new phone as well and he is always in his phone through out the day we rarely communicate and he literally takes his phone to the bathroom with him he sleeps with it under him he is always in it with everything he does and just recently I found out he has been talking to a 44 year old woman in my car up to 2am.he is 26 I’m 25..and when I confronted him about it he called me out my name and said stay out of his phone and he doesn’t have a vehicle either He’s always in my car all day and night in his phone and  I feel really stupid because I thought he would change...I don’t know what to do from here...

Without hesitation, you need to throw him out of your home and break off any relationship with him.

drop  him like a hot rock...................

What you need to do is kick him out and send him back to Mississippi.  This guy is the father of your baby.  You would think that he would want to take care of, provide for, and spend time with you.  But he can't hold a job, he hangs out in your car, and he's calling an older woman.  He is extremely immature with his "I can do whatever I want" attitude. He won't change.  He will never keep a job, he has no ambition, and he has no interest in you or your baby.  Good luck getting child support from this loser.  Make sure you keep your home safe after you tell him goodbye because he is likely to come back.  Tell him to go live with the 44 year old, and to never return.  

Can you trust him to take care of your child when you're working? He contributes nothing else. If he can't be counted on to be a reliable babysitter/ DAD, then he has no purpose there. If he takes care of your child and you can have a career... well.. that's be something. If not? Put him out. You have ZERO legal responsibilities towards him. ZERO. You are not responsible to support his butt because he delivered sperm. 

The problem with trying to help people is that you can never help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. How can you help someone get on their feet who doesn't want to be on their feet in the first place? He will leech off of you as long as you let him.

isn't he a bit too old to be acting like this? and is he on drugs? seriously. find a better guy. sorry you are tied to him for 18 years because of your kid. poor kid...

The nature of reality seems is that it seems to unveil the misgivings if illusion with due time. William Blake said that even a fool, in his foolishness, will become wise. You have tried to help, but do not expect to help for forever. In becoming a crutch, you enable the disease. Even Jesus would recognize, that all men, in their ignorance, will take varying lengths if time to recognize their own ignorance. Show this man how to fish, and when the lesson is over, show him the door. Pity is for the weak by the weak

Kick him out because you will be better off just worrying about you and your kid. He's causing you stress you don't need right now.