Panda Express?

Tonight I order Panda Express from DoorDash & while I ate I work on a school assignment... I was 10–15 minutes into eating and my eyes were shutting due to feeling extremely exhausted. NEVER have I felt like that! I knew I had to sleep it off and I did, kinda. After waking up I processed to use the restroom and had diarrhea. After tonight I’m water fasting for 2 days and going vegan 🌱 as well as my kids but they will eat fruits and veggies while I fast 💨 What you put in your body is what you get out #**** 

Well I'd think at 15 mins into a meal, that it was not the meal that made you "suddenly" sleepy, especially if you have eaten meals like it in the past, without the same result. Heck most sleep aids type over the counter meds don't work that fast on an empty stomach.

Now the diarrhea, may be due to the amount of carbs (breading, sugar and oil), in the dishes you ate. 

Its neglect and abuse to force kids onto a vegan diet.

The MSG in the food is likely your culprit

• kswck2

Try eating Real food instead of that crap.