Alia or Anna?

which name should I choose?

• Snid

Totally YOUR choice.  Anna is plainer, more common and has that Frozen vibe to it now days. Alia is really pretty but is bound to be misspelled and mispronounced.  If it were me I'd got with Alia.

• 4Red

I prefer Alia over Anna

Alana (both together) or just Anna

I prefer the name Anna.

I think they're both beautiful and love this spelling of Alia - it's so simple and clean looking. That being said, I think 'Anna' is an immensely underrated name and would stand out more in this day and age. It's so so so solid, classic, timeless and grounded. The simplicity of it makes it strong, but it's also a super elegant and feminine name. I think it suits any girl, any age, is respectable/admirable across all generations and if I were to meet a baby/young girl named Anna today, I'd be like "Wow, I love that" because it's pretty rare to come across one.

Whatever you like best. If I had to choose for myself, I would pick Alia for a first name... though probably spell it Eliyah.

i like the Name Alia but in the end it is up to you