Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 2 months ago

I finished my bachelorette degree in dentistry and now i want to study residency. I want to know which degree i should apply to? ?


Sorry baccalaureate!

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Did the college/university where you got your baccalaureate not give you some pointers?

    And you seriously need to improve your use of the English language if you want to qualify at an English-speaking establishment.

  • 2 months ago

    IF you earned your bachelor's degree in dentistry in your country, you need to check out whether universities in your country offer master's in dentistry. BDS is NOT acceptable for admission to DDS programs in countries where DDS is the standard requirement. You can only practice in your country of citizenship, if you pass your country's licensing exams.

  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    In what country?

    What degree?  Don’t you need a doctorate degree in dentistry to practice?

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I recommend English where you might learn that "bachelorette" is a young unmarried female. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.