What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would help the poor

I would turn in the ticket.

As a tax professional, I would invest in some high quality startup partnership funds which take losses in the first years but pay a big dividend thereafter.  This would reduce the amount of income tax I would pay on the money.  Then I would consider expatriating to avoid estate tax.

buy bitcoin

pa off debts

own my own house

go to casino

buy more lottery tickets

invest in dividend-paying stocks

• Phil M

Retire.                      

Invest it and live off of what it generates. Probably invest most in real estate maybe Fundrise. Some in stocks maybe you could liquidate in case the real estate market were to ever go down in price. Then liquidate the stocks and buy a bunch of cheap real estate when its low. Then using monthly paying dividends to help pay off the mortgage. And rent it out to help pay it off even faster. It might also go up in value in a couple years 50 to a 100 thousand tax free money. Then keep repeating that. Then of course plan on sharing with a few pretty Christian women only. Depending on how much you get the more you could help etc. I want them to be safe comfortable and happy. They'd have to be mature enough so they don't party or do something stupid with it. And they could give thanks in return to God and such and look forward to the afterlife etc. that's all I'd really want to do at the moment. The main things anyways. Not planning on helping very many tho for the rec. if it even were to happen. Doubt it.. Who knows.. If it does I wil have a plan.. Lol.

Faint, then run down the street buck naked after waking up.

Depends on how much I won

Same thing I always do when I win.

Take the ticket back to the store, collect my winnings, and buy ice cream.

• Rick

get a new set of tires for my truck.