Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 2 months ago

Is Nashville🤠🇺🇸 a better city than any city in Europe🌈🇪🇺?

-Hotter women, especially ones in cowboy hats and maga hats. 

-City smells like BBQ, NOT urine, human feces, body odor, and garbage.

-Mostly white (demographically), and the ONLY minority group (oppressed blacks) are in ghettos. That means EVERYBODY you see in the street and service industry are Anglo Saxon. In European cities, minorities/refugees are all over the place.

-Country music is the main industry, and the city has many high paying jobs.

-No BLM, gay parades or other liberal crap.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

i think theyre all good cities

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO, Nashville is worse than any city in Europe  :=)

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am told it is similar to Sheffield.  They have line-dancing in Sheffield, too.   Don't forget your leather trousers!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We especially love the part where your Mayor lied about the city's COVID numbers to keep the place shut down. Not like your local economy relies almost entirely on tourism and hospitality or anything. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Is there a city in Europe where country music is as big as it is in Nashville?

The ethnic component of your question actually stinks like the street feces in your post!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you being sarcastic? I think so.

I used to live in Nashville. Pretentious, corporate, snobby, fake cowboy culture based on tourism dollars and record labels... yes.... oppressed blacks. But, oppressed blacks redlined into ghettos are in every American city. BLM is in Nashville, btw.

It gets better in Nashville suburbs, murfreesboro. I believe. I didn't live in the suburbs. They were boring. Nashville, as like so many American cities shows how capitalism can screw up a culture----city doesn't even have southern hospitality anymore. That was it biggest tourist industry. Pfff!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not even the best city in the state of Tennessee.

• 2 months ago

What a jagoff troll.

Oppressed Blacks in ghettos.

Most Blacks are masters at BBQ.

You saying that Blacks aren't allowed to thrive/flourish in Nashville?

Go FAR FAR AWAY, RACIST TROLL!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.