Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 2 months ago

Am I the only one that really hates driving? (it is stressful and makes me angry)?

Update:

I mean 1. the way people drive...everyone drives like they are in a race  , 2. the roads where I am is like a third world country, potholes and road construction all the time. and 3. it is just infuriating having to wait for traffic, red lights, road construction, wrecks, etc?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

no , driving sucks these days. for the same reason you listed.

• 1 month ago

Then, don't drive and use mass transit.

• Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have been driving since the age of 18 and drove a bus for 25 years, so I love driving, and I am now 72 and still drive my 2007 Ford 150 SuperCrew.

• 2 months ago

NO

I also hate paying for gas, tolls and insurance too. Part of the price to drive.

Just remember if you take the right road it can be a very pleasurable experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDgu9Bw3-QA

Youtube thumbnail

Less traffic a few hours North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxWwcopw98

Youtube thumbnail

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree . I live in the most densely populated state and driving is terrible.

• 2 months ago

I am just the opposite.  I enjoy driving.  It is what you make of it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I live in the DC metro area- one of the most congested areas of the USA - construction and traffic almost all the time. You have to adjust your expectations (lower them greatly) find some good tunes or pod cast to listen to and just not worry about the other guy (that doesn't mean not pay attention for the other guy just let them drive by and to relieve the disgust  - I muttered under my breath "Go on fool, hell ain't half full".)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.