Is Covid19 really dangerous?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

1. yes, the immediate thought is you might die.

2. or, you could suffer long-term issues.

3. or, you might not suffer, but you could pass to someone you care about and they might die or suffer, causing you immense grief.

4. other issues we haven't discovered yet. (Like PHN from shingles years later)

• 3 months ago

I tested positive in July and was quarantined at home i contracted the disease at the university somehow...i had 3 positive tests in a 14 days period and finally recieved the negative one..I had high temperature about 3 days and that's all no coughing and i didn't lose sense of smell and taste as many people did. 

Sincerely,

Marko

Medical student

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

For certain groups of people, it's often fatal. So yes, it's dangerous.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Only if you contract the disease and develop breathing issues.  People have died of it.

• 3 months ago

Not really.  The worst that can happen is that you die from it.  Depends on whether you call that dangerous.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's quite dangerous.  Until everyone buckles down and wears masks and keeps social distance, the pandemic will continue.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not really, it spreads easily and kills some but life must go on.  No need to worry about it.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.