Do you care what other people think of you?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Some people, but generally no.

• 4 months ago

yeah, sometimes I do care, not because I want to care about it, it is tiring. But it is because I can somehow feel their emotions towards me, just like how you are able to feel you are being watched, that kind of stuff

• 4 months ago

Everyone is free to have whatever opinion they have of me without repercussions. 

I also have the freedom to ignore such words, especially if of the adverse variety.

• Kev
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Not really!     

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You become much more attractive

There is something inherently attractive about someone who doesn’t care what other people think. I’m not saying that more people will like you; there is a difference between being likeable and being attractive. Having an indifferent, carefree attitude is refreshing and contagious, and is a great way to help others break out of their “autopilot”.

Think of it this way. If you’re confident and don’t care what others think, people are going to want to be noticed by you, not use you to feel better about themselves.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Nope...             

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yeah unfortunately i do

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

nope, never have ..............................

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Only the ones I care about, the rest can bite me.

• 4 months ago

only if I love them...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.