Do you care what other people think of you?

Some people, but generally no.

yeah, sometimes I do care, not because I want to care about it, it is tiring. But it is because I can somehow feel their emotions towards me, just like how you are able to feel you are being watched, that kind of stuff

Everyone is free to have whatever opinion they have of me without repercussions. 

I also have the freedom to ignore such words, especially if of the adverse variety.

• Kev

Not really!     

• ?

You become much more attractive

There is something inherently attractive about someone who doesn’t care what other people think. I’m not saying that more people will like you; there is a difference between being likeable and being attractive. Having an indifferent, carefree attitude is refreshing and contagious, and is a great way to help others break out of their “autopilot”.

Think of it this way. If you’re confident and don’t care what others think, people are going to want to be noticed by you, not use you to feel better about themselves.

• Jesere

Nope...             

Yeah unfortunately i do

• ?

nope, never have ..............................

Only the ones I care about, the rest can bite me.

only if I love them...